Our primary objective is to stimulate and facilitate educational cooperation in the field of higher forest education in Europe. We are interested and experienced in
- curriculum development and creation of joint courses
- permanently improving and assuring quality of forest education
- enhancing capacity building in other continents by network development and partnership
- facilitating educational cooperation by student and staff exchange
- developing new methods of teaching and learning by using ICT and digitalization.
- strongly involving students in the respective activities.
Starting with a small number of participants more than 30 years ago, SILVA Network today comprises more than 50 universities and universities of applied sciences all over Europe.