Forest Europe Webinar "Shaping tomorrow’s workforce: Novel Green Forest Jobs and the transition from tradition"
detailed information and registration:
This webinar especially addresses students of forestry and related courses.
SILVA is a Standing Committee of the Association for European Life Science Universities (ICA)
ICA relates to the circular bioeconomy, the sustainable use of natural resources, the protection of the environment and rural development.
ICA aims to enhance our members' success in education, research and innovation for a sustainable bioeconomy and society, by engaging with European and global institutions and networks, to share experience, cooperate in new ventures, and benefit from the resulting synergy.
The SILVA Network
Our primary objective is to stimulate and facilitate educational cooperation in the field of higher forest education in Europe. We are interested and experienced in
- curriculum development and creation of joint courses
- permanently improving and assuring quality of forest education
- enhancing capacity building in other continents by network development and partnership
- facilitating educational cooperation by student and staff exchange
- developing new methods of teaching and learning by using ICT and digitalization.
- strongly involving students in the respective activities.
Starting with a small number of participants more than 30 years ago, SILVA Network today comprises more than 50 universities and universities of applied sciences all over Europe.